Gearhead Motor 65.5:1
DC Brush Gear Motor, 65.5:1 ratio, 480 oz-in continuous torque
The 65.5:1 gear ratio provides a usable compromise between speed, torque, and current draw. Observed performance: 2 fps at 12 volts/ Max continuous tractive force is 8 lbs @ 2.25 amperes per wheel. This motor is particularly well suited to off-road use.
- DC Brush Gearmotor with encoder
- 1.37" Diameter
- 65.5:1 ratio
- 480 oz-in Maximum Continuous Torque
- 2585 oz-in Peak Torque (Note: Peak torque is provided for the purpose of performance calculations, only. Operation near, or at, a stalled condition will result in motor and/or gearhead damage).
- 71 rpm No load speed
- Torque Constant (Kt) = 3.25 oz-in / amp
- Voltage Constant (Ke) = 2.4 v/krpm
- Resistance (R) = 0.71 ohms
- Inductance = 0.66 mH
- Rated voltage: 12 volts
- Encoder: None
- Length: 4.32"
- The gearhead will be damaged when operating at the Peak Torque
- Unit supplied with ball bearing output shaft